RESERVATIONS & RESTAURANT ARRIVAL PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
We are now taking reservations for parties of up to 6 guests. Please be advised that our tables are both indoors and on the outdoor patio. While we are not able to accommodate requests for specific tables, we assure you that we are following the Covid-19 guidelines for seating capacity, social distancing and general safety issued by the CDC and State of New Jersey.
To ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience, we kindly ask the following of you and your party -
- Do not enter the restaurant if you have a fever or any other symptom of Covid-19.
- Wear a mask upon entering the restaurant and stepping away from your table.
- Arrive on time for your reservation, with your entire party. The bar is closed for drinks during Covid-19 and social distancing guidelines severely restrict the number of guests that may wait inside the restaurant.
- Note that outdoor seating is contingent upon the weather and that the patio may be closed if the weather is poor.
We thank you for your understanding and flexibility during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
NOW USING ROOAM CONTACTLESS PAYMENT FROM YOUR PHONE
1. Download Rooam and create your account.
2. Select “Location Name.”
3. Press “Open Tab.” Your tab is open! Order with your server and say you’re using Rooam. You’ll see updates as you order.
4. When you’re ready to go, select your “Tip” and then press “Close Tab”. That’s it! Your tab has been paid.
The Team at 100 Ocean